Join UpTeam, a dynamic and innovative Software Development Accelerator, and take your career to new heights.
UpTeam, with its headquarter in Silicon Valley, is a remote-first company with professionals working from all over the world. Our community is based in 20+ countries including Romania, Montenegro, the Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Argentina, Thailand, and more.
We believe that providing services for clients is about providing high-quality results that drive their business. We value open communication, thankfulness, and commitment and invest our time and attention in our employees' professional development
Empowered by CloudGeometry, UpTeam is an advanced AWS partner working on many breakthrough B2B and B2C SaaS and Cloud Automation projects for the US and global market. If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work with next-generation businesses in innovative ad tech, health tech, ed tech, fintech & social SAAS products, this is the right place for you.
Now we are looking for an experienced .Net Developer who will be working on core components of a system designed to reduce healthcare costs through drug cost transparency at the point of care. It's a complex product with multiple integrations and APIs, microservice architecture, and cloud-based infrastructure.
We are seeking a candidate who is capable of designing architecture solutions, writing clean code and working on a dynamic agile team with complex systems. The ideal candidate would be comfortable dealing with a variety of challenges, such as frequently changing priorities; someone who is flexible and resilient when seeking solutions to problems as they present themselves. They must also be an independent thinker, quick learner, and a self-starter. They should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in software engineering.
Your tasks will include:
- Building the complex backend
- Participating in architectural decisions
- Extending test coverage
- Cooperating with other project team members about features and implementation design
- Communicating with product stakeholders
C#/.Net Core 6/7, Entity Framework
PostgreSQL, AuroraDB, Hangfire / Redis
Skills and Experience
- You have at least 4 years of experience working with .NET (.Net Core preferred).
- Experience in designing and driving architectural decisions
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of OOP and Design patterns
- Knowledge of Entity Framework/NHibernate, Hangfire, Redis
- Proven experience in designing and building cloud-based SaaS multi-tenant systems
- Demonstrated analytical skills in complex systems
- Diplomacy and bridge-building to reconcile multiple competing points of view among business and technical stakeholders
- B2 English skills to communicate by email and on conference calls
Nice to have’s:
These would be nice but are definitely not necessary.
Don't worry if none of the following applies to you.
- Understanding of stream data processing
- Understanding of the Dockerization concept
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL DB
- Hands-on experience with queues
- Competitive salary level
- Remote mode of work, B2B contract
- Innovative product
- Training with top industry experts, a range of career opportunities in the international business environment: Learning & Development, Coaching, and Mentoring
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of clients' and partners' teams
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours
- Zero bureaucracy