Join CloudGeometry! We are an advanced AWS partner working on breakthrough B2B and B2C SaaS and Cloud Automation projects for the US and global market.
CloudGeometry is a remote-first company with professionals from over 20 countries. Our community spans across Romania, Montenegro, the Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Argentina, Thailand, and more.
We are now looking for a highly motivated and skilled Frontend Developer for the world’s first and only R&D Data Cloud Development project.
About the project
Our client is a US-based company delivering advanced data-centric capabilities to automate the full life cycle of R&D data. Our open, configurable, API-driven, and vendor-agnostic data cloud gives global life sciences companies the freedom of choice to connect their existing heterogeneous systems and best-of-breed data solutions while re-platforming to the cloud.
What you will do:
- Build appealing and compelling web interfaces for data and analytics dashboard
- Implement new features for our users, with the newest React/Typescript, optimize and improve existing code
- Work proactively with product and UX to refine and iterate on specifications as the feature takes shape
- Optimize browser performance on screens and components that render large quantities of data
- Use web themes and graph libraries to reach a unified look and feel across the application
- Grow your own skills and capabilities, surrounded by like-minded, crazy-smart, passionate creators focused on building best-in-class products
- Collaborate with the product team to define and track goals and objectives
Functional components with React Hooks
RestAPI and GraphQL
- 5+ years experience with complex frontend UI / analytics interfaces, data visualization, and dashboards for responsive web
- Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, security, and usability
- Extensive expertise with HTML5 / CSS3 including theming and animation
- Experience with Typescript and modern React in conjunction with Redux
- Experience/understanding of GraphQL
- Competitive salary paid in USD + performance bonuses.
- Learning & Development activities and growth support from our highly qualified international team.
- Solid infrastructure and professional development processes.
- Innovative products with modern tools.
- Working with top industry experts in our international R&D team.
- The opportunity to be part of our partners' teams and have high levels of freedom, versatility, and autonomy based on trust and respect.
- Paid leaves and flexible working hours
- Remote mode of work, B2B contract
- Workspace program - modern equipment & software license compensation
- Sponsorship for certifications and courses
- Zero bureaucracy